2017 Eastman AC820C
No affiliation with the seller - this guy is almost giving away his AC820C. I wish I could justify buying another dreadnought at this point in time, but I just can't... Also, my wife would kill me if I bought 2 guitars in a single month...

http://www.acousticguitarforum.com/forum...p?t=498013

He's posted it to CL, as well as the unofficial blueridge forums, but no bites yet, unbelievable!
I don’t have any affiliation either, but I’ve chatted with the seller. He’s not afraid to heavily modify his guitars... not sure if that’s the case here or not.
"It's only castles burning." -- Neil Young
(02-12-2018, 05:10 PM)Pura Vida Wrote: I don’t have any affiliation either, but I’ve chatted with the seller.  He’s not afraid to heavily modify his guitars... not sure if that’s the case here or not.

Haha, I did see that he mentioned something like "Come on people, don't make me mod this one!!" But as far as I know, the only "mod" he's done to this one is taking out the electronics and intonated the saddle.

Oh!! Looks like this has sold!! Yay for him!
That's good to hear. He just sold another Eastman, where he had installed sound holes into the side. His name is Todd, so he called it a "Toddified" guitar, LOL.
"It's only castles burning." -- Neil Young