2008 Eastman AR604 oval hole archtop
Found this on Reverb.

No affiliation with the seller, other than having contacted him about the Eastman.
Yep, that's the model in my avatar pic, taken at Maple St Guitars in June 2013.  It was great fun to play but since I already had an Eastman archtop, I didn't dig too deep into the eval.  Not sure of the one for sale, but the AR604 I played was excellent for swing type music as well as anything where quick note decay is desirable, much like my current AR805ce.   bert
I posted it in the hopes that someone would maybe buy it before I did something stupid.
The one thing that would hold me back on the AR604 would be the lack of a pickup.  The all acoustic would be great for jazz comp etc...   I have always played archtops primarily unplugged yet.. my AR805ce is also a great acoustic elec guitar.

I put a new set of NYXL 12-52s this morning.  After they got settled in, I plugged into my Baggs Para DI >> into the Fishman Artist.  I can't believe the control the Para gives to the guitar's tone.  It adds a whole-nother dimension having the pickup is what I'm layin down.  When mine was built in 2006 there were no acoustic DI's like today.  As the world turns.  bert

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Eastman AR371CE-SB Hollowbody Archtop Sunburst garthmoore 1 1,119 02-09-2023, 08:45 AM
Last Post: Jeff_G
  EASTMAN AR372CE Hollow body Archtop Fullerene 3 1,465 10-11-2022, 08:15 PM
Last Post: Fullerene
  Oval hole archtop eastmanschool 4 1,906 04-25-2019, 09:02 AM
Last Post: eastmanschool